Saturday, May 23, 2009

Ding Dong the Hair is gone!!!!!!!!

This morning I just couldn't take it any more and got 8 inches off my hair. I got it all packed up and ready to send to Locks of Love.
The last time I got my hair cut was July 07 and also sent 8 inches to the organization, and when I got the little thank you card in the mail it made me feel all warm and fuzzy so I decided to do it again.
Of course now my face looks much fatter, but I'm sure I'll be grateful when the heat kicks in and I'm dying here! I am also grateful for all the shampoo I will be saving...I was using a ton with all that hair. Let's see how long I can get it this time before I'm begging for another cut! LOL

So presenting the: "mommy" cut!

10 comments:

Strange Mamma said...

It looks lovely! And how cool that you still have 8inches to go to charity. I shaved my head when we found out we were pregnant with Asher and I've been letting it grow ever since (besides the odd trim to keep it shaped nicely) and I'm going nuts. It's past one awkward inbetween stage but quickly entering another one. I don't know if I'm going to be able to wait it out. If I had the money, I would totally get some extensions to tide me over.

Strange Mamma said...

Must be something in the water! Check out Liz's new 'do here.

Anonymous said...

It looks so light and swingy!

*Monica said...

love it!! excellent haircut and charity!

Eternal Lizdom said...

Heather sent me over... must be something in the air... I chopped off 10 inches today for LoL, too!

Gator said...

LOVE IT!

Tiffany said...

I love the new shorter do!!! You should consider sending it to the Pantene Beautiful Lengths though if you haven't send it off already. They have a better program.

Either way it's great that you donated - I am 1/3 of my way to having donated a whole wig myself!

Anna said...

I was looking into the Pantene Thing, I might actually do that, since I gave to locks of love last time!

~* W *~ said...

LOVE IT Goofy!!

C. Beth said...

Anna, that is very cute! It really suits you well.